MTB Skills - XC & Enduro
Ride International provides MTB skills camps for beginners to Olympians.
- Are you frustrated by mountain bike singletrack, uphills, technical terrain and downhills?
- Do you turn/corner in one direction better than the other?
- Are you a road rider who would like to utilise your strength and endurance and fast track your path to mountain bike success?
- Have you crashed, lost faith and want to be more confident on your mountain bike on all terrain?
- Want to be faster, more efficient and totally love your MTB experiences?
- Want to improve your technique and style?
- Want to know some of the secrets to success and race craft of 'Brad Davies' the winner of the SA Solo 24hr MTB championships? or Sharron Laws British Beijing Olympian?
If you answered yes to any of the above then join Pat Fitzpatrick, expert mountain bike skills coach for his innovative MTB Enduro & XCountry skills camps. When not coaching Pat's a regular contributor to Australian Mountain Bike magazine and is Outer Edge magazine's resident 'Mountain Bike Guru'. Pat has been hosting skills camps since 1999 and has witnessed riders improve their skills, confidence and speed from 20% up to 100% by the end of each session. He has developed the program so that each rider gains maximum benefit, and elevates them to the next level. Pat is passionate about giving participants exceptional value. He ensures that every rider feels they've had extraordinary, measurable improvement out of their session and offers a money back guarantee.
All skills camps are lead by our professional riders who have competed and ridden trails all over the world.
- Technical Terrain
- Up and downhill
- Fast cornering
- Rocks, bumps & obstacles
- Braking techniques
- Pedalling techniques
- Body positioning
- Choosing your lines
- Power breathing
- Riding to your heart rate
- Performance bike set up
- Choose your accessories
- Bike handling skills
- Race craft
- Water / Hydration Pack
- Nutritional Snacks
- Protective eyewear
- Spare Tube